DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Suggestions for repair...

Durghan

Reactions
Hey there. So, when I first got my mavic, like most noobs, I crashed. Fortunately the damage was minimal and I only snapped one of the elastics supporting the gimbal platform. I've managed to find replacement elastics but am having a heck of a time pressing it into the little hole on the main body. Does anyone have any idea, tips or tricks, on how to accomplish this? I'd rather not have to take the entire thing apart for something that should be so easy.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Even a small Philips isn't cutting it. I almost think some sort of tiny jewellers tweezers would be best but I have no idea where I'd find something like that...

Radio Shack might have something
Radio shack doesn't exist where I live anymore. Was actually going to say they don't exist anymore but apparently they do. And now I'm mad because we have nothing like them here any more and it's hard to find things I can use. Maybe I'll try Amazon ...thanks.

I hate to say it, but if you cant get to it through the bottom of the gimbal, you might need to take off the top cover, drop the gimbal out and do it from the top. It takes alot longer, but is sure to work.

Reactions: No1much

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake