DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunrise above the clouds :)

Honestly cant remember.
It's a low lying cloud (Fog) near sea level, so not as high as you might think.

I was always very uncertain how thick the fog layer can be, if it´s just 100m or for example 500m, and going up and up in extreme humidity for longer time might end up pretty badly so I rather stayed grounded :) Have to try it during autumn. No way getting up so early now during summer :)

Ok, now I see it was shot in fact during autumn (other hemisphere:), and at 6AM so not so super early as I thought :)

That
Ok, now I see it was shot in fact during autumn (other hemisphere:), and at 6AM so not so super early as I thought :)

You've a keen eye. I turned around and saw the Sun up there aswell (Video screenshot sorry), and had to think about how it all works for a minute

Attachments

• sun.png
    sun.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 25
You mean the moon? :)

Another crappy screenshot, I apologize, but It shows the moon a bit clearer than the original Pic.
So If thats the moon that has the be the sun behind the drone yes?

I know, I just want to make sure somone else does ;)

Attachments

• moon_sunrise.jpg
    moon_sunrise.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 22
Another crappy screenshot, I apologize, but It shows the moon a bit clearer than the original Pic.

Thats pretty awesome

I.ve recently discovered how beautiful it is to fly above fog, feels like ur 10,000 feet in the air

That's an awesome shot, really cool!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair