DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Super Acrobatic Mode for the Mavic?

gregw

Reactions
Saw this video over at RCGoups:

No idea what firmware is on this Mavic, but maybe it's not an official DJI firmware? However, I do wish that DJI would update the firmware to allow for us to switch to ATTI mode manually, instead of only switching automatically when there isn't enough GPS..

After re-watching the video, it seems that the guy switched the Mode button on the right to Sports mode, then did a quick 3 time switch from Sports to P-Mode and Sports before getting to this "acrobatic" mode.. Anyone up for trying it?

Any Thai members here can help us to translate what he's saying?

Saw this video over at RCGoups:

No idea what firmware is on this Mavic, but maybe it's not an official DJI firmware? However, I do wish that DJI would update the firmware to allow for us to switch to ATTI mode manually, instead of only switching automatically when there isn't enough GPS..

After re-watching the video, it seems that the guy switched the Mode button on the right to Sports mode, then did a quick 3 time switch from Sports to P-Mode and Sports before getting to this "acrobatic" mode.. Anyone up for trying it?

Any Thai members here can help us to translate what he's saying?

Yeah definitely bogus. I'm sure the Mavic gimbal can handle all that jostling.

Mavic Clones, not running DJI software (they're not even really flying them with the DJI Controller).

I'd rather not have this kind of mode on a $1000 drone. Too tempting to try it!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore