DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SW FL Fliers

Im a little north of you, up in the sarasota area. Would love to get together with some other drone enthusiasts and do some flying.

sent from my Galaxy Note4

Reactions: Jaysjob
Im a little north of you, up in the sarasota area. Would love to get together with some other drone enthusiasts and do some flying.

sent from my Galaxy Note4

I'm not far away in Cape Coral but haven't found a really good spot to fly yet.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Anyone that flies on Marco Island?

Come fly at our club in east Naples. Collier county mode aeronautics club cmac, I fly there 2-3 times a week with mavic, phantom 3 pro, align m690 my planes and helis. Massive area to fly and test functions. Up by port of islands by shooting club

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: Jaysjob
Come fly at our club in east Naples. Collier county mode aeronautics club cmac, I fly there 2-3 times a week with mavic, phantom 3 pro, align m690 my planes and helis. Massive area to fly and test functions. Up by port of islands by shooting club

Hi! I'm very interested in coming down can you contact me or provide me with more details? Thanks!

Hi,
I am in North Naples and would love to Join you guys .
What days and times do you generally fly?
I assume Drones are welcome

Derek

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm in Ft Myers and fly mostly near Sanibel Island and home. Would like to meet up and fly with the Naples group.

Repeat sorry
In North Naples Flying DJI Mavic Pro
I would love to join you.
Can you please advise days and times, typically you guys fly
Thank you

Busiest times are in mornings each day. I believe you can fly on 3 visits before joining. There's mixture of plane heli and drone flyers , plenty of space and good scenery

Busiest times are in mornings each day. I believe you can fly on 3 visits before joining. There's mixture of plane heli and drone flyers , plenty of space and good scenery

Thanks for your help
Will try to make it out later this week
Derek

You south gulf coast FL guys have great scenics........on the east side of SoFlo it's congested......I'd rather fly around Naples than Fort Lauderdale any day!!!

Anyone that flies on Marco Island?
There are a number of flyers in SW Fla. It would be good to meet and fly with others, maybe something can be organized? Maybe we could enlist Florida Drone Supply who is in the SW area to set something up fly, discuss new product lines and buy accessories from them.

There are a number of flyers in SW Fla. It would be good to meet and fly with others, maybe something can be organized? Maybe we could enlist Florida Drone Supply who is in the SW area to set something up fly, discuss new product lines and buy accessories from them.

I would like to get together. [emoji106]

HeyBill. That is awesome! I am in Venice. Do u have a Mavic? Would love to get together and go flying. Where do u fly up there?

HeyBill. That is awesome! I am in Venice. Do u have a Mavic? Would love to get together and go flying. Where do u fly up there?
Frankiez,

I usually fly just East of 75 on Clark Rd (Rt. 72) at the sports facility. I run my own computer tech business, so the only time I can fly is the weekends. Yes, I have a Mavic, Phantom 3A and a Yuneec Q500+.

Well, that's not very far from me. I would love to fly with u. My cell phone is 223-3790. Feel free to give me a call if you would like company.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke