Synchronizing flight records failed

Discussion in 'Mavic Pro Help' started by ThreeGs, Nov 19, 2016.

1. ThreeGs

ThreeGs Well-Known Member

The DJI Go app on my Android flight screen is not synchronizing my flight records. It gets the first four flights of my P3S from back in April but nothing else. New Mavic flights are syncing because I can get them on my other devices.
    I tried clearing the local cache but only the first four or five records came back and my new flights were gone too.
    Does anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MavicPilots mobile app

2. ThreeGs

ThreeGs Well-Known Member

Just tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Go app and that didn't help.
    Would welcome any help.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MavicPilots mobile app

3. Ozz

Ozz Member

Im having same problem with tree android devices (Ive tried A Galaxy Note 2 , Note 3 and Note 4) - but it works perfectly still with my small screen IPhone - same account.
    Ive deleted the local caches of the Notes and uninstalled and reinstalled latest version - but they just cannot download the flight logs anymore.
    Tried DJI Go and DJI Go 4.