DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sys Warning Check App- app displays no warning

Boscobrown

Reactions
Hi all,

I've had my magic for a few days now. And since day one there has been an error that says "sys warning Check app'. It is displayed on the controller however when i go in to the app there is no warnings.

I have treid to update firmware via Dji assistant 2 and It seems stuck in a version. I cannot downgrade nor upgrade. I can't even reset to factory settings. Does anyone have any ideas?

I've been on livechat with the help and they said to send the thing in. I can't believe it. How can they send me a faulty drone!!

FYI. I solved the issue. All I had to do was update it using an IOS device. I borrowed an iPad mini, hooked it up and pretty much straight away it showed a firmware update available. Updated it without any problems.

Well one actually, RC battery was below 50% so I had to charge that before updating. Otherwise it is all good and I get the 'Ready to go ' notification.

Now to figure out how to move images from the magic to my Mac. Getting an error says it can't read the file so it cannot be transferred...or something along those lines anyway.

What kind of device were you using originally?

Did you get GPS when you were getting this error?
I just got my Pro Platinum back from a repair. They replaced the shells and a leg as well as the gps module.
However, since getting it back I keep receiving the System Warning message and my GPS indication on the AP will go
grey or fade out and show no satellites. This will be seconds after locking on to 11-12 satellites and taking off.
I re-calibrated the vision sensors by hooking the drone up to my PC and I've re-calibrated the compass. Still
the same.

I just got my Pro Platinum back from a repair. They replaced the shells and a leg as well as the gps module.
However, since getting it back I keep receiving the System Warning message and my GPS indication on the AP will go
grey or fade out and show no satellites. This will be seconds after locking on to 11-12 satellites and taking off.
I re-calibrated the vision sensors by hooking the drone up to my PC and I've re-calibrated the compass. Still
the same.
Did you ever solve this? I have replaced GPS and can't get rid of sys warning nor start the AC.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr