DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet holder from FPV Customs

MoOriginal

Reactions
I found this the other day.
I have been using my S7 but id like to go back to my Ipad mini.

Has anyone got one of these... yet?
And no I dont need to see the RC screen...

M0I3MTY4NDVFRUNDNURBNkY4Qjc6Y2ViMzUzY2M1MWUyYzEyMTg3ZTRhYjkyZjVmODhmNzc6Ojo6OjA=

MAVIC PRO DJI TABLET HOLDER INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING

Mo

I think if I was going to buy a tablet holder I would go for one that does not block the controller ...

maybe one like this ?

I currently use S clips and they work really well.

Reactions: Rangerdave
this is how my S clips look

Attachments

• c2d7ac22ff25706e88ddd87264b1bad0.jpg
    c2d7ac22ff25706e88ddd87264b1bad0.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 101
I think if I was going to buy a tablet holder I would go for one that does not block the controller ...

maybe one like this ?

I currently use S clips and they work really well.

Anthony,

I agree and I want a mount that still shows the controller screen too. Do you know where to get that one or one similar?

I have S clips for my Shield K1 but I find larger tablet below difficult to use the sticks.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I take issue at needing the rc screen.
I have used it twice when I have had a phone attached to check the rpm of the blades and what mode the drone is at (sport etc)
Its not a huge issue when the app is running - especially as I use DJi go

However this Mitmod mount is great...
As I dont have a 3d printer is there a specific density of plastic that should be specified when you find a 3d printer place to do it for you ?

More pictures / details please?
The clips are 3D printed by BD0G on these forums drop him a message and im sure for a very very reasonable fee he will print you some and post them to you :)

I am away at work at the moment so can't post you more photos but will do on Friday ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Daskid
I bought a couple different ones. What I found is/was important is weight balance or bias. Some devices change the weight bias of the remote. Some made the remote top heavy, others just felt awkward. I settled on a MavMount as it can fit a Smart phone all the way up to an Ipad Pro... With a Ipad Mini its well balanced...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya