DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet holder

Anthonyk

Reactions
So has anyone found a tablet holder that will hold larger iPad Pro and not cover controller screen? I looked in search but didn't see any results. Thanks in advance.

Many of the ones you see with a tilting display can be inserted upside down so that they don't block the screen. You can also modify your controller by cutting it a few mm where the arms extend so that it holds a large display without the need for anything else.

Look fit item 152431626831on ebay. This holder has an adjustable arm and i can see both screens just fine with plenty of space for my hands on controls. Highly recommended!

I've just ordered this mount,puts the iPad behind the controller. He does an expansion bracket aswell for the bigger tablets.

I think it will be ideal for an mini iPad,anything any bigger will look huge. That's the only one I've seen that puts the iPad where I want it

Last edited:
Reactions: Mymgb and Anthonyk
I made a cheap one. I call it my "Buckley's mount. "It looks awful, but works". Quick setup, weighs very little and is totally functional, well balanced and sunshade fits on mount. Will hold any size device and matching sunshade.

IMG_0389.JPGCED8576F-E0AB-49E5-BFE2-8DD52AFB82F3.JPG 3FC57658-5449-4968-857F-59C0E9FEE28E.JPG IMG_0356.JPG 896D4ACB-953C-4258-B75D-2F8508274E22.JPG IMG_0358.JPG IMG_0400.JPG EB01E34F-5C5D-4B4A-A5D5-3CC00E63736E.JPG

I made a cheap one. I call it my "Buckley's mount. "It looks awful, but works". Quick setup, weighs very little and is totally functional, well balanced and sunshade fits on mount. Will hold any size device and matching sunshade.

View attachment 8296View attachment 8289 View attachment 8290 View attachment 8291 View attachment 8292 View attachment 8294 View attachment 8295 View attachment 8297

I'd make the block a bit thinner but that's pretty neat and simple.

I'd make the block a bit thinner but that's pretty neat and simple.
The thicker block allows space for hands/wrists to move freely as in 5th pic. Had originally used 1/2 the size but then it got in the way. It's just a chunk of foam wrapped in black tape so very light. :)

Reactions: VortexSpin
The thicker block allows space for hands/wrists to move freely as in 5th pic. Had originally used 1/2 the size but then it got in the way. It's just a chunk of foam wrapped in black tape so very light. :)

Good point. Thanks.

Here is a link to the one I use:

4"-12" iPad Tablet Phone Extended Bracket Mount Holder For DJI MAVIC PRO Drone | eBay

It is extremely adjustable, it holds my tablet above the remote, in a position where I can see both screens easily. It also stays out of the way of the antennas, which I feel is a problem with many brackets. It holds my Samsung S2 9.7 tablet comfortably which DOESN'T Crash with the Go4 software. My LG V20 phone is a nightmare with constant crashing. I find it shocking that DJI still can't code a decent android app. Litchi doesn't crash, so how can DJI with its $Billions get it so wrong?

Anyhow, I digress. My bracket & S2 tablet are working perfectly for me ;)

You could get a relatively inexpensive ipad holder and mount it to a tripod. I was going to do this with my original ipad mini but apparently mini1 isnt compatible with the DJI app.

Reactions: Daniel3257
Here is a link to the one I use:

4"-12" iPad Tablet Phone Extended Bracket Mount Holder For DJI MAVIC PRO Drone | eBay

It is extremely adjustable, it holds my tablet above the remote, in a position where I can see both screens easily. It also stays out of the way of the antennas, which I feel is a problem with many brackets. It holds my Samsung S2 9.7 tablet comfortably which DOESN'T Crash with the Go4 software. My LG V20 phone is a nightmare with constant crashing. I find it shocking that DJI still can't code a decent android app. Litchi doesn't crash, so how can DJI with its $Billions get it so wrong?

Anyhow, I digress. My bracket & S2 tablet are working perfectly for me ;)

I've got the same one, was around £10 and does the job fine for my iPad Air 2. I looked at the MavMount etc but they are wanting a lot of money for them.
Rests nicely on your chest or wrists depending how you hold it and you can still see the RC screen fine.

Attachments

• mav 1.jpg
    mav 1.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
I looked at the MavMount etc but they are wanting a lot of money for them.

Yes indeed. I guess that mount is the most expensive on the market. Do they really worth?
I'm looking for the Skyreat or the Pgytech pad holder. They look great at least on reviews and videos I saw.

Tablet has declined as people prefer larger sized smartphones but the tablet holds its own in commercial and professional areas. The tablet holder is important to keep safe your Tablet. There are different types of tablet holder are available in the market. Just I recently bought a tablet holder from Shopguard Systems. It’s looking good with affordable price.

5d4fac.jpg

1z4zdwy.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143