Polar Pro ND Filter vs Taco ND filter

• Polar Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taco

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Djimavpro

Reactions
My question is, what is the big difference between the two. I get the MC ND filters help with reflection, but as far as post production, which is better for color grading. Does the MC ND filter make color grading more difficult because it saturates the image more or does it not make a difference in post production. Also I hear taco filters are better and weight .7 grams compared to 1.37 with polar Pro.

Reactions: KayakMark34
I use the Taco MC set and I like them. The only con I see so far is the tiny foam ring that holds them on can get bugged up if you are not careful with installing & removing them.
I have not used the single coated. MC is preferred.

I use the Taco MC set and I like them. The only con I see so far is the tiny foam ring that holds them on can get bugged up if you are not careful with installing & removing them.
I have not used the single coated. MC is preferred.
Thanks for the reply man, have you done any color grading with the MC filters? I read a bunch of posts but nobody really addresses which is better for color grading

I have the none MC's and more than happy with them. You do need to be careful with them though as they really are absolutely tiny. As far as colour grading goes I wouldn't have thought there'd be much difference.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

ND filters do not effect color grading. They are NEUTRAL in color and if used correctly they provide the exact same exposure that you would have without them... just a different shutter speed.
As for Taco vs Polar, they are both top quality filters, as long as you make sure you have the coated versions and newest lightest versions of each. I have them both.

Reactions: beldog41
ND filters do not effect color grading. They are NEUTRAL in color and if used correctly they provide the exact same exposure that you would have without them... just a different shutter speed.
As for Taco vs Polar, they are both top quality filters, as long as you make sure you have the coated versions and newest lightest versions of each. I have them both.
Thanks you for the reply Robert. I will be going with taco mc!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore