DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Taco-rc Filter shipping time

Pilot-du-noob

Reactions
Hey all, just wondering how long your taco-rc shipment took. I'm on 2 weeks+ plus already, and communication with them, while swift, is lacking.

I placed my order on 12/5 and received it on 12/9. I'm in the US.

Mine only took c10 days to the uk. I think the stock situation was better then though. BTW they are worth the wait....Fit perfectly and do the job.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hey all, just wondering how long your taco-rc shipment took. I'm on 2 weeks+ plus already, and communication with them, while swift, is lacking.
Mine took a little less than two weeks, but then they sent the non-coated ones when I'd ordered the coated ones. Looks like they are a victim of the Mavic's success too, as it seems they can't keep up. BTW, the filters look awesome and are very well made.

Thanks for the replies, i'm in the US on the westcoast, and when i contacted them by email they just said, if you did not receive them we will ship another one out, no time frame for arrival or anything.

Yeah, like I said above, I think they are overwhelmed by the demand.

I'm in Texas. Ordered an MC set from Taco on Dec 27. I contacted their support to get the tracking number (USPS First Class). According to USPS it was picked up on Dec 30, has a update on Jan 3 that says "In Transit to Destination" and that is it. I can't believe it takes that long to ship a package from Washington state to Texas. I guess I have gotten spoiled over time with Amazon Prime delivery. I will concat Taco if they do not show up by Friday.

Thanks for the replies, @mchrisb03 i'm on the same boat as you. Mine was picked up 30th, and updated the 3rd with 'In transit' status. And yes Amazon certainly has spoiled us. I was just telling a buddy how i'm reluctant to order from other sites because with amazon prime i know it will get here when they say it will or before.

I've been watching youtube videos with the filters and they do seem to work as intended. Curious to see the nd64 samples, i think i only saw one of them online. I also ordered that when i ordered the pack of filters.

One other thing since i've got you all in here, let me promote my first drone vid, i already posted this in the photos and videos section but that sub is a bit buried. Hope you don't chastise me for this bit of plugging.

Took a couple of week for mine to the midwest US, guessing they were not in stock when I ordered. Some people probably ordered right after they got stock and got lucky.

Still not here after 18 days from the time the order was changed to shipped. I just sent another email to Taco asking how long I have to wait before it is declared lost. Ugh...

@mchrisb03 I just emailed yesterday and they said they would ship out another unit. Mine seems to have gone lost like yours. Another weekend of mavic videos with overblown highlights... sigh..

@mchrisb03 I just emailed yesterday and they said they would ship out another unit. Mine seems to have gone lost like yours. Another weekend of mavic videos with overblown highlights... sigh..

Yep. Same. I emailed them today. They are going to ship again. Hopefully we will get them before too much longer.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Just an update, these guys have terrible service bottom line. I tried to be fair and wait and wait. Brief summary

Ordered dec 26
Shipped 29th
Lost in shipping somewhere
Jan 13 requested another be shipped out, they said they would do it immediately
Jan 17 inquired about new items and if they shipped and what the tracking number is.
Got tracking number but it shows it still hasn't shipped, just a label was created.

Really frustrated and teetering on the edge of calling credit card co for chargeback. This is just **** service at this point for a what i'm assuming is a high margin product.

Ordered 1/4 and received 1/9 here via Amazon (shipped from Taco RC). Mine came USPS which is horrible about updating shipping progress though, mine didn't update until after it was delivered.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jridout