DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Taco RC nd filters/icarbon skins

Mavic07

Reactions
Anyone bought taco rc nd filters? And has anyone used icarbon skins? How is it?

Anyone bought taco rc nd filters? And has anyone used icarbon skins? How is it?

A lot of people have the Taco ND's and consensus is positive. I have the multi coated set definitely worth the extra $. You can leave them on at startup and it doesn't impede the gimbal at all, although the newer PolarPros do the same thing now.

Reactions: Mavic07
A lot of people have the Taco ND's and consensus is positive. I have the multi coated set definitely worth the extra $. You can leave them on at startup and it doesn't impede the gimbal at all, although the newer PolarPros do the same thing now.
Thanks! How about icarbon skins do you know if they are good?

Add me on the positive feedback club for the Taco ND filters. I got the multi coated version.

I also have the MC Taco ND filters. So far so good with zero issues with leaving it on during startup, and the fit is really nice. They don't look as cool as the Polar Pro cinema one's but for the price it's a good buy.

There are threads about both of these products already. I see you are a new member about an hour ago. Try doing a search on the forum and all your questions will be answered.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I have the iCarbon skin on mine...No complaints. They stick very well, while also feel like they can come off when you need to take them off. I had to peal and restick a couple times on installation...No distortion or warping upon reapply either. Good stuff.

Reactions: west1200us
I have the iCarbon skin on mine...No complaints. They stick very well, while also feel like they can come off when you need to take them off. I had to peal and restick a couple times on installation...No distortion or warping upon reapply either. Good stuff.
What color do you have?

I also have the MC Taco ND filters. So far so good with zero issues with leaving it on during startup, and the fit is really nice. They don't look as cool as the Polar Pro cinema one's but for the price it's a good buy.
Can i see some pictures you took usinh the ND filters? With before and after shots?

Can i see some pictures you took usinh the ND filters? With before and after shots?
I'm in Alberta so there's nothing to shoot here but snow, so I may not be a good baseline test. I am using the filters in Hawaii in February but I figure by then there should be a lot of testing examples on YouTube. I'm doing some more extensive testing Monday with the filters, I'll let you know.

I'm in Alberta so there's nothing to shoot here but snow, so I may not be a good baseline test. I am using the filters in Hawaii in February but I figure by then there should be a lot of testing examples on YouTube. I'm doing some more extensive testing Monday with the filters, I'll let you know.
Thanks!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots