DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TACO-RC ND filters set (ND4/8/16/32) for DJI MAVIC PRO

I got my 6 pack MC set today. Thank you!

Can't wait to test them out tomorrow!

Same here, got them (4 pack MC) in yesterday.
Looks good, feels light and in a nice hardshell case.

Nice one Taco RC!

I've misread the announcement probably and ordered a set of TACO filters. Glaring. I thought I'm buying multi coated filters. Don't make my mistake - read carefully. Multi coated are clearly marked as MC.

Sent from my XT1572 using MavicPilots mobile app

Update on release date of polarised? Holding off on getting polar pro if you can lock in a release date soon :)

Simple color test comparison for TACO-RC filter and other brand filter:

For TACO-RC filters set ND4/ND8/ND16/ND32 , the color shift is less than 100K difference:

taco test.jpg pgy test.jpg

@otatcr I'm waiting for the ND/PL set. Are they still expected to be available this month? Thank you!

Otatcr... can you speak to the difference between Taco and Polar Pro?

I had a few signs of glare on my last flights (sunny day) when filming towards the direction of sun and I'm thinking to buy the TACO. However I can't decide on which set. If anybody could explain the difference of multi-coated over the standard ND and also if the UV filter is really needed? In my country, we have a lot sunny days during the year and I will be flying over water very often.

thanks

Here's some footage I shot Friday cycling through a few different Taco-RC MC filters. Filter in use is listed in the video. As I've seen mentioned in other threads - exposure is king. I've noticed that going under is nearly fatal for a shot.

I had a few signs of glare on my last flights (sunny day) when filming towards the direction of sun and I'm thinking to buy the TACO. However I can't decide on which set. If anybody could explain the difference of multi-coated over the standard ND and also if the UV filter is really needed? In my country, we have a lot sunny days during the year and I will be flying over water very often.

thanks

Hi, our Multi-coated version filter help reduces the flare of the light. If the flare is still noticed after MC filter is installed, you may need a lens hood as TACO-RC Sun Shade Lens Hood Protective Cover for DJI Mavic PRO

thanks, I did order the 5 pack MC version. By the way, I saw it is included a UV filter in the 5 pack. Any idea how the UV helps?
thanks

thanks, I did order the 5 pack MC version. By the way, I saw it is included a UV filter in the 5 pack. Any idea how the UV helps?
thanks

I would only use the UV in situations where there was sea spray or dust. This would protect the lens.

However, it is highly likely that in order to get the correct camera settings, an ND filter would be needed anyway.

Reactions: ocatcr
Just received my Taco filters and wanted to share this tip. For those with dslr's, I found out that they fit perfectly into my B+W 77mm uv filter case without any mods. Provides a slightly more compact way of transporting/protecting the filters.
0a05cdf312e98cb6923eac4ee485c8be.jpg

Reactions: kika and Nigpd
@ocatcr Any indication of when the 4 pack mc nd filters will be back in stock? Tossing up between the 4 or 5 pack and want to get a set fairly soon.

hey ocatcr, any idea when the polarised filter will be released? I'm holding off until you have a package with one :(

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3