DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Taco-RC vs Polar Pro ND filters

Big Fil

Reactions
So i'm going to be picking up a set of ND filters this week and trying to decide between the Taco RC and Polar Pro filters. My original thought was to get the DJI ones because they are a bit cheaper but the delicate nature of them has kind of turned me off to those. Not sure which ones to go with and was hoping for opinions from owners on the pros/cons and or feedback on them. The only thing i'd ask is that if you reply don't just say "i'm running these and love em" without saying why you chose one over the other. Hopefully some on here have experience with both and have done some testing and can share their thoughts. Thanks

Reactions: Achilles
So i'm going to be picking up a set of ND filters this week and trying to decide between the Taco RC and Polar Pro filters. My original thought was to get the DJI ones because they are a bit cheaper but the delicate nature of them has kind of turned me off to those. Not sure which ones to go with and was hoping for opinions from owners on the pros/cons and or feedback on them. The only thing i'd ask is that if you reply don't just say "i'm running these and love em" without saying why you chose one over the other. Hopefully some on here have experience with both and have done some testing and can share their thoughts. Thanks
Lots of threads on this one with a lot of good opinions.

I use taco and am very happy. I shied away from polar because of the stated difficulty in removing them from such a fragile gimbal.

Taco and freewell sold the taco, freewell came with polorizer and cleaning brush and case for same price. Bedn using nd4 for months dig it

I am getting ready to pull the trigger also on a set. For the people with the polar pros do you have to put them on after the gimbal is initialized due to weight?
Anyone who has used freewell can you give feedback? not much info on those yet. I am leaning towards tacos but have not decided yet

I am getting ready to pull the trigger also on a set. For the people with the polar pros do you have to put them on after the gimbal is initialized due to weight?
Anyone who has used freewell can you give feedback? not much info on those yet. I am leaning towards tacos but have not decided yet
I have the polar pro shutter collection and they go on and off easy before gimbal initiation.

No you can keep them on if you get the cinema series.

Reactions: Rbruz

Read my response above, digging the freewell!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser