DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Taking my mavic abroad..

Jimderosa

Reactions
Hi,
I'm travelling to Thailand next week and taking my mavic pro with me. Can anyone recommend any insurance companies who will cover this while im out the UK?
I've looked at all travel insurance quotes and they all state they will not insure the drone under "gadget insurance"

Cheers

Hi,
I'm travelling to Thailand next week and taking my mavic pro with me. Can anyone recommend any insurance companies who will cover this while im out the UK?
I've looked at all travel insurance quotes and they all state they will not insure the drone under "gadget insurance"

Cheers
Hi, i have just added my mavic to my home contents insurance and with that it is covered for accidental damage and theft. they didnt even want anything extra to cover it?! Saying that i'm sure they wouldnt cover the cost of rebuilding the school I fly into and destroy nor the 38 people I behead at the same time but they will cover my court costs with the added legal cover... boom!

Hi,

Cheers
I am out there Wednesday for a month, i hope we do not meet mid air :)

Reactions: Jimderosa
I just took out the standard State Farm $30 Personal Articles for full coverage of any damage to, or total loss of, my Mavic pro drone - with no deductible, by the way. I asked about international coverage, and was told:

"With respect to coverage anywhere in the world, yes, you would be covered anywhere."

If you have included personal possessions away from home you should be fine. Aviva told me my drone is covered on this basis as well as personal liability.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots