DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tampa Bay Area Pilots

khabbi

Reactions
Anyone in Tampa want to meet up? I don't have my Mavic yet, should have it next week. If anyone is flying in the next few days and wants company or a spotter, PM me.. I'd love to see one in action.

Also would be up to meet other drone enthusiasts. I am somewhat a newb and looking for pointers and to hand with experienced pilots.

Anyone in Tampa want to meet up? I don't have my Mavic yet, should have it next week. If anyone is flying in the next few days and wants company or a spotter, PM me.. I'd love to see one in action.

Also would be up to meet other drone enthusiasts. I am somewhat a newb and looking for pointers and to hand with experienced pilots.
Sure I'm in Clearwater off 19,,, I fly every day,, let me know if you want to meet up or wait until you get yours then meet up,,, let me know

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
No I haven't,, but I don't see why not,,when are you expecting your drone?
Had it for a week, done some limited testing at www.WPMPAdotCom, rc flying club.
I am still at the "so glad it returned home" stage.
If you need a big open area to test stuff out I would be glad to sign you in as a guest.

Attachments

• DJI_0027.JPG
    DJI_0027.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 75
Hey guys... been outta the area a few years now. Some footage from down at the sponge docks, there in Tarpon, could be sweet. I recall a park, Fred Howard Park I believe, on the coast behind the sponge docks that could be nice too.... just sayin'. ;)

I have a place in New Port Richey. Fred Howard Park, and Tarpon Springs are relatively close to me. Where and what are the best times to fly there? I heard Fred Howard Park has Rangers that will hassle you. Would love to fly there.

I have a place in New Port Richey. Fred Howard Park, and Tarpon Springs are relatively close to me. Where and what are the best times to fly there? I heard Fred Howard Park has Rangers that will hassle you. Would love to fly there.
Poggi Iam in New Port Richey (Drinkard), are you on Waters E**e by any chance?

Sure I'm in Clearwater off 19,,, I fly every day,, let me know if you want to meet up or wait until you get yours then meet up,,, let me know
Hey Bigsteve,

I went to college in Tampa, and I'll be in town for a couple days later this month. Know of any good spots I could take my Mavic? I also have my Part 107. Thanks!

I live in Largo. Also have my 107. Just got my Mavic last week. They fly RC at Dunedin Rec/Art Center; nice big field. It's on Michigan Blvd.

If you go in off Michigan Ave. and park by the field next to the art center you will see picnic tables and signs posted regarding rules for RC flying. There is a group of guys that fly mostly fixed-wing in the early mornings. A Mavic would do well there; the field is very wide.

If you go in off Michigan Ave. and park by the field next to the art center you will see picnic tables and signs posted regarding rules for RC flying. There is a group of guys that fly mostly fixed-wing in the early mornings. A Mavic would do well there; the field is very wide.
If you get a chance can you let me know the name of the Arts center so I can gps it? BTW that fields sounds just what I was looking for. Thanks

PS am in Pasco Co. Looking for places there to fly

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S