DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tampa fla checking in

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: tommyrich
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Tommy . :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
I'm pretty sure I have watched all the YouTube videos on the Mavic lol and just started reading the Manual. I'm feeling pretty confident already.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MavicPilots mobile app

You didn't say if you had any experience with quads or not, but if you'd like someone to help get you started and a safe field to do your first few flights from, let me know. I belong to an AMA club with a flying field in Odessa near SR 54 and Gunn Hwy and can take you there as a guest if you are an AMA member. (If you aren't, you should be, for the insurance if nothing else..)

You didn't say if you had any experience with quads or not, but if you'd like someone to help get you started and a safe field to do your first few flights from, let me know. I belong to an AMA club with a flying field in Odessa near SR 54 and Gunn Hwy and can take you there as a guest if you are an AMA member. (If you aren't, you should be, for the insurance if nothing else..)
I have a little bit of experience but just with toy drones. The Mavic will be my first true quad. And yeah that would be awesome thanks I may have to join.

Reactions: joet
Well, if you join AMA quick, we can possibly get together Saturday morning for a bit before my day gets insanely busy...

PM me if you're game and I'll give you details.

Well, if you join AMA quick, we can possibly get together Saturday morning for a bit before my day gets insanely busy...

PM me if you're game and I'll give you details.
I just tried to pm you but for some reason it said unsupported. Tomorrow I wouldn't be able to but I will definitely keep that in mind. I need to look into joining an AMA.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka