DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tech Trial UK

teslar

Reactions
Hi has anyone orders from TTUK I did on the 11th Nov and still nothing. I called recently and got an answer phone saying they were closed till the 3rd so I called yesterday and again today only to get the same answerphone message saying they were back on the 3rd. I'm now left wondering what's going on as the haven't answered emails either.

Hopefully someone has been in touch and had a reply I'd be interested to hear so. Perhaps they are just too busy after the Christmas break and not had time to change their answer phone ..........

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Email yesterday saying they would ship 7-10 days. They've had a disaster on there eBay site it seems. Load of bad feedback at the end of December due to a problem with iPhones being listed at extremely low prices. Looks like this has caused them a huge problem in the last week or two

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Old bump, but did your order arrive? I'm looking at their prices and they're pretty competitive. Especially if they're UK stock as they claim. I messaged them in facebook and got a reply back pretty quick.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121