DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tell me the Good and the Bad so i can learn Thanks

I'm not a professional, so all I can offer are some suggestions. The good: Nice shots and framing, interesting scenery and subject matter, good speed and control of the Mavic. The suggestions: Shorten the clips, cut out the starts, stops and direction changes of the Mavic, just transition. Keep working on adding more complex movements, eg up/back/rotate together. Keep it smooth and slow.
Looking good, keep it up.

Things noticed in order...

6:38 too long even before viewing
Shots are too long. IMHO, should be 3-5 seconds if they don't change view.
When you start to pan after the shot starts and before it ends it looks like you are correcting the framing and made a mistake. This is true of changing direction and focusing on something else.
Shots were mostly of the same thing, over and over. Most video could have been a photo as the view never changed much.

A great start. Only with time does a person get better at editing. Clipping shots, showing different angles, telling a story.

I'm not a professional, so all I can offer are some suggestions. The good: Nice shots and framing, interesting scenery and subject matter, good speed and control of the Mavic. The suggestions: Shorten the clips, cut out the starts, stops and direction changes of the Mavic, just transition. Keep working on adding more complex movements, eg up/back/rotate together. Keep it smooth and slow.
Looking good, keep it up.
Thank you for taking the time to look and your critique

Things noticed in order...

6:38 too long even before viewing
Shots are too long. IMHO, should be 3-5 seconds if they don't change view.
When you start to pan after the shot starts and before it ends it looks like you are correcting the framing and made a mistake. This is true of changing direction and focusing on something else.
Shots were mostly of the same thing, over and over. Most video could have been a photo as the view never changed much.

A great start. Only with time does a person get better at editing. Clipping shots, showing different angles, telling a story.
Thank you I will get better .

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803