DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thank you all!

MonkeyKing

Reactions
My mp arrived this morning and without this discussion board I would have been utterly lost. First thing I had to do was calibrate the vision positions system. Without this forum I would have never known to disconnect one monitor and change the other monitor resolution to get dji assistant to actually work. I would have been on the phone for ever panicking the whole time.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: somarpro
My mp arrived this morning and without this discussion board I would have been utterly lost. First thing I had to do was calibrate the vision positions system. Without this forum I would have never known to disconnect one monitor and change the other monitor resolution to get dji assistant to actually work. I would have been on the phone for ever panicking the whole time.

Get mine Tuesday already nervous so much to learn hope I can

what monitors please?

And why did you have to calibrate the vision position system?

Attachments

• VISION.PNG
    VISION.PNG
    36.7 KB · Views: 14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007