DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thank you too.............

Gary cato

Reactions
The nice polish guy who saw me take off when he was 200m away and came over. I did wonder if he was gonna be an *** or an asker so kept an eye as he walked over.

turns out he was there with his Mavic too, first one i have seen, i asked what section of the park he wanted as he was there before me.

He said its ok i packed mine away as soon as you took off, i will fly again after you. Then he stood there and fended off the askers who came over as they always do in that park (mostly all good people) and answered their questions so i could fly.

two guys walked away saying they were thoroughly educated with changed views after we spoke to them on privacy issues, showed them footage and a couple of vids i did in Thailand.

we showed them RTH function which i wanted to multiple test after firmware update (did 3 from 200 m 400 m 800m and all went fantastic including the precision lands).

nice to meet others with respect enough to give me some clear air in a not so big park and who kept me flying instead of talking.

respect

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent