DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thanks Apple!

usefulshrimp

Reactions
Not only did I manage to find a Mavic at an Apple store a couple of weeks ago, despite having ordered from EZEE Electronics, DJI and Advexure in early October and still waiting...

I ordered a battery last week from Apple and while they estimated a late January ship date, it was delivered yesterday!

fc3986b20585df352e038eaa68d96fbf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not only did I manage to find a Mavic at an Apple store a couple of weeks ago, despite having ordered from EZEE Electronics, DJI and Advexure in early October and still waiting...

I ordered a battery last week from Apple and while they estimated a late January ship date, it was delivered yesterday!

fc3986b20585df352e038eaa68d96fbf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
o_OThumbswayup Good to hear as I ordered a flyless from apple on the 9th.. wιll be buying additional batteries from apple

o_OThumbswayup Good to hear as I ordered a flyless from apple on the 9th.. wιll be buying additional batteries from apple
I ordered the flyless with an extra battery from the online Apple Store on the 8th, hoping to have it in my hands soon. The only downside is that I live in Hawaii so they won't ship the extra battery

I ordered the flyless with an extra battery from the online Apple Store on the 8th, hoping to have it in my hands soon. The only downside is that I live in Hawaii so they won't ship the extra battery

I'm traveling to Hawaii this weekend, if my local Apple store has a battery, do you want me to get it for you? I already have enough batteries.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143