DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thanks TJ for putting this up!!

Nothing picturesque really. Greenham common, large open area, some wildlife, not many people.

Reactions: Soundtekk
Hey guys, thanks TJ for setting this page up, great shout!

I am from West London, however i travel a lot to capture special moments..

I have just started my own Non-Profit Youtube channel (2 days ago) to share these memories/scenes, eventually it could spread some ideas where to visit in the near future, there is not much content on there at the moment, but I will be building on this...

Look forward to speaking with you all..

Youtube: tinyurl.com/MajesticDronez (subscribe to see all my footages that are to come.. ;) )

I'm in Knaphill, Woking. I've recently been to Newlands Corner in near Guidlford to fly and am tempted to have a look at Wisley Airfield (abandoned & derelict site).

Has anyone else in the area been to Wisley Airfield? How easy is it to get access there?

Hi all, I'm in Devon :) just got my mavic back from repair at DJI It had the dreaded out of focus in the lower right corner problem, the new one is much better!

mini mavic.jpg

I'm in Knaphill, Woking. I've recently been to Newlands Corner in near Guidlford to fly and am tempted to have a look at Wisley Airfield (abandoned & derelict site).

Has anyone else in the area been to Wisley Airfield? How easy is it to get access there?

Hi CanoTech,

I am off working away for 2 weeks as of Sunday. What about Chobham Common, would meet you there if that works??

Drove all the way to Chobham Common today, only to be told that some idiot had flown over the Sheik's estate, next door, and as a consequence they have banned all drones from flying there!!

Last edited:
I'd definitely recommend Newlands Corner. I drove there on my way home tonight, it was like DJI central :) Two Mavics and a P4P.

As for Chobham Common, I've never been but it looks like it's in the Fairoaks and Heathrow Airport zones so I'd stay away from there just to be completely safe.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000