DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thanks TJ for putting this up!!

I'd definitely recommend Newlands Corner. I drove there on my way home tonight, it was like DJI central :) Two Mavics and a P4P.

As for Chobham Common, I've never been but it looks like it's in the Fairoaks and Heathrow Airport zones so I'd stay away from there just to be completely safe.

There is a RC flight club there and has been since the 80's. Hence my thoughts of flying there.
Fairoaks are aware of the "zone".

I'd definitely recommend Newlands Corner. I drove there on my way home tonight, it was like DJI central :) Two Mavics and a P4P.

As for Chobham Common, I've never been but it looks like it's in the Fairoaks and Heathrow Airport zones so I'd stay away from there just to be completely safe.

Off to Newlands corner then!!

Manchester/Cheshire here - can anyone recommend any good clubs to join to expand my skills and wisdom?

Expectant pilot from Brighton (Hove, actually) here. Have been flying a Syma X5sc for some time now, with the occasional Phantom flight. Looking forward to getting my Mavic this week.

I am from Leeds West Yorkshire if any body would like to go flying let me know I am a newbie

As my name would suggest I'm in London..... Only kidding in Glasgow, Is there any west of Scotland Pilots out there ?

Reactions: Soundtekk
Hi guys,got my Mavic about 2 weeks ago,just found this forum, though I would say hi....... I'm from Blackpool.... Anyone from around that area ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580