DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thanks TJ for putting this up!!

Hi All.

North Hampshire and occasionally South Yorkshire new Mavic owner.

New to drones so still on a learning curve at the moment, but loving it so far!

Tom.

At the moment at the park at the end of the road in kinson due to the roughy weather at the moment ,but have flown over the purbecks a few times ,and you have you found any good places there is a guy up & Adam who fly's in new forest
I also only had a few occasions to fly. I've done Bournemouth beach, Carta Magna by Stour river, Canford Heath looks a great place for flying but for me it was cut short due to wind picking up, Poole Harbour.

Howdy lads. I am in Loughton, Essex. Just finished writing ops manual for PfCW. Flight test in next couple of weeks.

Reactions: Soundtekk
Hi all. New owner, one garden test to make sure it all worked. Live near Epsom so hoping to do some tests around Epsom Downs, the racecourse and Box Hill over the coming weeks.

Reactions: Soundtekk
Hi all. New owner, one garden test to make sure it all worked. Live near Epsom so hoping to do some tests around Epsom Downs, the racecourse and Box Hill over the coming weeks.

Must try and meet up. I am In Battersea. Maybe Box Hill would be an option

Moving to Ewell in the coming weeks. Planning to try fly at Nonsuch Park.

Have you flown there?

Moving to Ewell in the coming weeks. Planning to try fly at Nonsuch Park.

Have you flown there?

Hi.

I've just got my Mavic and hoping to go there this weekend to a) get more practice and b) see if I can successfully get some footage of Nonsuch House. I'll let you know how I get on xx

Reactions: Icondacarver
Hi.

I've just got my Mavic and hoping to go there this weekend to a) get more practice and b) see if I can successfully get some footage of Nonsuch House. I'll let you know how I get on xx

Sweet. Hopefully the suns come back

Went to do some shots from Streatham common. Not great at low light and some soft bits, need to play with settings.DJI_0063.JPGDJI_0080.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929