DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The dreaded Repair Invoice

AlanTheBeast

Reactions
Got the dreaded invoice today for my MP. Was sent in due to the left side of the image being soft.

"Your product sent back qualifies for repair under warranty. Repair will be finished within three to five business days." :)

So I may see my MP by the 2nd week of April... Just hope they don't replace it - new skin on it!

Then to test to be sure whatever comes back is in A1, tiptop, AlanTheBeast approved state.

Good news that progress is happening. If it gets replaced with one of the latest one's off the assembly line I don't think I would complain. Judging from very recent "First Flight" YouTube videos I think they have gotten the QC back up to standard and skins are cheap :p

Rob

Reactions: AlanTheBeast
Good news that progress is happening. If it gets replaced with one of the latest one's off the assembly line I don't think I would complain. Judging from very recent "First Flight" YouTube videos I think they have gotten the QC back up to standard and skins are cheap :p

Rob

Easy for you to say. That was my first drone. We were forming a relationship that went far beyond the surface. I know others don't understand such bonds. But when two hearts beat as one, well ...:confused:

Also Taco don't seem to make that skin anymore - I like it - it only flew once too!

And that drone had the reinforced stop tab. I'll have to make another pair.

And ... (okay, I'll shutup now).:oops:

Reactions: Cyberpower678
Easy for you to say. That was my first drone. We were forming a relationship that went far beyond the surface. I know others don't understand such bonds. But when two hearts beat as one, well ...:confused:

Allan & Ms Mavic. :DThe X Rated Version :D
Be careful with the Props :p

Rob

Also Taco don't seem to make that skin anymore - I like it - it only flew once too!

And that drone had the reinforced stop tab. I'll have to make another pair.

And ... (okay, I'll shutup now).:oops:
I feel the same way. I'm almost scared to send mine back for the damaged stop plate, because I don't want a replacement.

Good for you Alan, I hope all will be fine when it gets back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest