DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

These seem Cheap!

Yeah, finally out of the absurd 20$ range...already have one on the way. :)

(...a local outfit quoted me 120 EUR to 3D-print a copy from a downloaded file :rolleyes:...)

MK

Anybody seen a place to get a replacement Mavic gimbal clamp by any chance during their searches for this? I recently dropped mine in frigid weather and it hit just right on a concrete pad to chip its leading edge. No big deal, it still does what it's supposed to do, but I'd like to get a replacement. Can't find them anywhere. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Reactions: GravityIsRelentless
Thanks a lot. I have not checked there yet. I really appreciate the tip. I'll look there next.

I have seen many videos on that 3D printed cover and ppl say and you can see on the vids you can see it on the camera when you turn and going straight at almost half speed so you may have to mod it a little with a file. I ordered a extra gimbal cover and made my own. Much better and you can't see it in sport or in tripod mode. Takes 20 min to make and 24 hrs for the paint to dry. Works great but I have clarity issues focus wise

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: BeneluxStudio
Thanks, folks, for the advice. I really appreciate it. I did try DJI's website and found a replacement gimbal cover but saw no mention of the clamp itself. Gonna try the other suggestions offered here next. Again, thanks for the responses.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder