DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Things I need. (What about you?)

MavicKhan

Reactions
After 3 weeks flying the Mavic here are the things I wished existed to further improve my (awesome) experience:

- Back up gimbal clamps and protection bulb (...I know I will be losing these...)
- Custom "cutball" sunshade, with interior painted matte black. This would provide 2 functions: Shading the lens and give air load protection to the gimbal/lens combo during sideways flight.
- The ability to set specific speed limits for both horizontal and vertical speeds on the app.

Care to add to the list?

MK

Taco rc lens the new ones coming out I have been waiting for there mc pl meaning multicoated polarized ND natural density there a set so depending on how bright it is outside. But yeah your on point.

Sent from my SM-N920T using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: jointeffort
HDMI output built into the remote or at least an add on to provide one! And I mean other than the nvidia shield K1 would have been nice

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

HDMI output built into the remote or at least an add on to provide one! And I mean other than the nvidia shield K1 would have been nice

YES!! What we really need is a Occusync adapter with HDMI out that links with the bird. The other stuff will come, or is already here, like the sunshade and extra gimbal dome.

Reactions: chazzm
Good ideas - if you lose one right away, these are available now:

IMG_3097.JPG

However I think the idea of the ND or Polarizing version is a great idea.

www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

Reactions: jointeffort
If you have a 3D printer you can print the first 2 items, here is a link to the cutout globe I designed... Mavic Pro Glare Shield by Motley74. There are also other designs in Thingiverse for other items like gimbal clamps, TX boxes/protectors, etc. If you don't have a 3D printer you can get most things printed for you via the links on Thingiverse.

They have always been available. What users tend to lose or 'throw' out is the smaller gimbal clamp.

Bring back Art profile.

If you have Litchi, go in Litchi right, open color and select art mode ok,,,, close Litchi,,,,,then go to DJI go open it and look under color,,,,,,,,,, guess what? You have art mode back!

Good ideas - if you lose one right away, these are available now:

View attachment 3637

www.FloridaDroneSupply.com

I need a replacement, not an original, especially because I've now determined that shooting through the perspex cover is detrimental to my image quality requirements. All I need from the cover, since it will have no other operational function, is that it fits.

There are "original" ones on Ebay...for 12-15 EUR (!)...There's no way I am going to pay those prices for a small piece of plastic... ;)

In couple of months they will be at 4-a-pop, maximum.

(...I see you're a retailer. You really should disclose the subscription limitations to "DJI Care Refresh" in the 2 information levels you provide - "Quick View" and "View Full Details" - so that prospective buyers are dully informed about the product. Candor, straightforwardness and commitment to customer full information are the key to a successful business with repeated returns.)

MK

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stug26