DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thinking about getting a Mavic Pro

surgicalfpv

Reactions
Does anyone know if a newer, better drone is coming out soon? I'd hate to buy the Mavic just to see a Mavic 2 come out a few weeks later. I have been on the look out for a used one that's in good shape and local but no luck. I was going to go to a local store in Pompano called Verydrone but I saw this bad claim online and get a little discouraged:

Verydrone Deceptive & False Advertising Review 1014740 Feb 28, Pompano Beach, Florida @ Pissed Consumer

Are there any suggested retailers or do you guys recommend going straight through DJI? Any sources for selling used ones that you can recommend? Thanks in advance!

Well, DJI is having an announcement today... maybe come back to this forum tomorrow to see. Depending on that, I would say I understand your POV, but OP's advice is sound as well; you can wait a lifetime for something better to come out...

Well, DJI is having an announcement today... maybe come back to this forum tomorrow to see. Depending on that, I would say I understand your POV, but OP's advice is sound as well; you can wait a lifetime for something better to come out...
Thanks for the heads up, if say it's worth it to wait for the announcement. I already fly regularly but I'm one of those fpv racer guys. I'm getting this for my girlfriend to have something to do while I'm racing. Full transparency, I'll probably end up using it more than her lol

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242