DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This could change things

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can I please get my $5 back?

No seriously, I didn't mind the registration process as it really was not that hard to do. PLUS, I am moving towards taking the 107 exam so I can get my Remote Pilot Certificate and do some commercial work. I would have to register anyway if I started doing commercial work.

I just wish the court would strike down some of the regulations now that NPS has where they have banned everything everywhere. Great example of where it makes no sense at all is right her in North Carolina. Almost the entire outer banks falls under the NPS rule. I can see where it makes sense when it is near a structure or maybe a battlefield or where wildlife would really be impacted. But we have some really long stretches of nothing but dunes and beach that it wouldn't hurt a single thing or person for us to be able to fly over. Because of the NPS rule the State took their stance and now we can't fly in State Parks. Hey I get it when there are a lot of people around or where you could tear up something, but we have some places and parks where there is nothing but beautiful scenery that you can't see from anywhere but the air. Give us a little leeway especially if we show some respect and follow all the safety guidelines and rules.

Wonder how that ruling affects the rest of the guidelines for "toy" drones? Did they define what constitutes a "toy" vs. some other type?

My god, those comments in the comments section. Full of haters, and clueless idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143