DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This is how-to get the Art mode back

drvdijk

Reactions
As suggested earlier, you can spend the money (if you hadn't already) and get Litchi. Or....

Simply download the DJI Go app (not DJI Go 4) and change it in there before switching back to DJI Go 4

Art mode has not been removed from that app :) Happy arting people!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: 4wd
So is the Litchi usage a one time thing or does that also get lost if you change to another setting?

Reactions: noone and Pablo
I still prefer to use DJI Go instead of the Go 4. I feel DJI Go is more stable and downlink video is better than Go4 for some reason. Is there anything missing in DJI Go compare to Go4?

Yes this works, back in Go4 the app displays the mode as None but it is still in Art - but don't change it or you have to repeat the trick.
Could you explain the steps I take to get Art into Go4? Thanks for your help!

Could you explain the steps I take to get Art into Go4? Thanks for your help!
It's in the first post - download the older DJI Go app and connect to the Mavic - you'll have to log-in and possibly change any default behaviour to open DJI Go4.
You might even need to temporarily uninstall Go4.
In the Camera settings the list of presets now includes Art.
Select it and close everything down.
Get back to Go4 and it is still set in Art until you go into the presets and try another (which is what we all did at the time).
Note the App says you are in 'None' but it will be in Art.

If you want or need one of the other presets you'll have to do the trick again to get Art back afterwards.
The older DJI Go works OK but you won't have some of the newer features such as Cinematic Mode, and there are likely to be other changes which enhance stability with Mavic.

Reactions: drvdijk
For those that have used both, is Art better than Cinelike in your opinion?

I'm using Cinelike (-1, -1, -1) at the moment and I'm quite happy with the results, but I remember people raving on the Art profile before it was removed.

In Lumetri scopes Art seems to have a wider dynamic range because it's quite flat even at default 0:0:0
It's mainly liked by those used to doing some grading at editing stage.

It's in the first post - download the older DJI Go app and connect to the Mavic - you'll have to log-in and possibly change any default behaviour to open DJI Go4.
You might even need to temporarily uninstall Go4.
In the Camera settings the list of presets now includes Art.
Select it and close everything down.
Get back to Go4 and it is still set in Art until you go into the presets and try another (which is what we all did at the time).
Note the App says you are in 'None' but it will be in Art.

If you want or need one of the other presets you'll have to do the trick again to get Art back afterwards.
The older DJI Go works OK but you won't have some of the newer features such as Cinematic Mode, and there are likely to be other changes which enhance stability with Mavic.
Thank you again.

I just updated my DJI GO app (iPhone) to 4.0.3 this morning - and Art Mode is available. Looks like DJI added it back.

Reactions: drvdijk
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent