DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thunderdrones is A+++++

zpdana

Reactions
Guy is quick, clear communication, patient, professional, helpful, knowledgeable and goes out of his way to help.

He bought my Mavic and he also fixed it before I decided to sell it to him. I may say.......he's the most trusted (by me and others) on this site for repairs, parts, and advice.

Cheers thunderdrones!!!!!!!!!

Need parts? PM him.
Need advice: ask him.
Need to sell Mavic: inform him
Etc etc etc

I echo the comments above. Robb provided a very rapid turn-around when my Mavic gimbal had problems. He's also extremely reasonable price-wise, and an absolute pro to deal with: explains exactly what's wrong, how it affects the drone's operations, and the (factory) parts and labor rates. Just hope I don't have to use him very often!

Reactions: Former Member
He is the only person I would send my drone to.
Thunderdrones is a major asset to the hobby.

Rob

Guy is quick, clear communication, patient, professional, helpful, knowledgeable and goes out of his way to help.

He bought my Mavic and he also fixed it before I decided to sell it to him. I may say.......he's the most trusted (by me and others) on this site for repairs, parts, and advice.

Cheers thunderdrones!!!!!!!!!

Need parts? PM him.
Need advice: ask him.
Need to sell Mavic: inform him
Etc etc etc
Curious ... why you would send it to them to fix and then decide to get rid if your MP? Did you destroy it beyond recognition thus it was not worth the $ to fix and only worth parts $?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme