DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Took some video today in Colorado Springs (w/ fighter jet flyby)

mmee

Reactions
I took some video today in Colorado Springs with my new Mavic Pro. I am noticing soft spots on the right side of the picture but other than that I am very happy with this drone. I was clear of no fly zones at all times and I was flying no higher than 150 feet from where I took off.

They are quite noticeable, try a camera reset first.
I'll sometimes see a softness bottom right, it seems to help if when focusing use tap on screen rather than auto or centre, and aim for a point part way towards the known softer area.
It is likely to be hardly detectable on brighter days..

Or you could send it in and eventually get another which may or may not be better.

Reactions: mmee
I'll sometimes see a softness bottom right, it seems to help if when focusing use tap on screen rather than auto or centre, and aim for a point part way towards the known softer area.

Or you could send it in and eventually get another which may or may not be better.
I will try that tomorrow. Thanks for the advice! How exactly do I do a camera reset? Probably missing it in the manual somewhere.

Also I live pretty close to DJI warranty repair center so it would probably be a pretty quick turn around.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929