DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Totally confused about delivery times

landcruzr

Reactions
While working a quiet third shift last night, I sent an email to DJI asking if there was an estimated delivery date for my Mavic order. After sending the email, I found a link to live chat with DJI and decided to try it...
In the email, I did not give n order number, just the date that I had placed my order(1/19/17), but they did have my account email.
During live chat I was asked for my order number and email address....
The person from live chat told me that my Mavic was scheduled to be shipped on or about the 30th of January, and that they are on time with there orders and shipping....

this morning I got a reply to my email, which appeared to be a generic form letter addressed to "DJI Customer"
It said that they have been overwhelmed with orders, and they are sorry for the delay, but mu MAvic would not ship until sometime in March......
So basically- I have no idea when the thing will arrive!!!
Anyone hear anything similar? to either reponse?

Reactions: PowerT1998
I originally ordered a Fy More Combo via Amazon on January 15th, but cancelled the order when Amazon changed my delivery estimate from a week to March 20th. I then ordered my Fly More Combo from the DJI online store on January 19th, when the website was showing the combo as shipping "within 5-7 days". Today, I received an email "..confirming that my order will likely ship within the month of March, 2017." Ugh. A moment ago I logged into DJI's website and my order is now showing as "Shipped". What?

I really have no idea whether to be optimistic that it's really on its way to me, or if this going to be another couple of months before I receive it.

That's exactly what happened to me landcruzr! Ordered on the 19th online where it stated shipping in 3-5 business days so I chatted yesterday. Same thing. Was told it would be shipped or before the 31st and then the mail this am was the same as yours. Not happy! We went from a few days to almost two months! WTH?

Well- I just logged into DJI's sight, and my order does not say shipped yet......I guess I can keep hoping!

I got the "during the month of March" this morning. This afternoon I got an email informing me that my Mavic had shipped due to arrive 1/30.

So don't give up. It may be on the way. Mine shipped from Torrance, CA.

Sent from my XT1585 using MavicPilots mobile app

Well, I just received an email from DJI with my FedEx shipping number! I don't yet have a delivery estimate from FedEx, but my Jan. 19th order from DJI has gone from order to shipping in 6 days.

While working a quiet third shift last night, I sent an email to DJI asking if there was an estimated delivery date for my Mavic order. After sending the email, I found a link to live chat with DJI and decided to try it...
In the email, I did not give n order number, just the date that I had placed my order(1/19/17), but they did have my account email.
The person from live chat told me that my Mavic was scheduled to be shipped on or about the 30th of January, and that they are on time with there orders and shipping....

this morning I got a reply to my email, which appeared to be a generic form letter addressed to "DJI Customer"
It said that they have been overwhelmed with orders, and they are sorry for the delay, but mu MAvic would not ship until sometime in March......
Hey I ordered mine on the 1-14 got the confirm couple days later, just got email for shipping an hour ago 1-25 and is in GA already and should be here on Monday the 30th! talked to DJI a few times on my order and always said it should ship out in there timeframe. Good luck!!

Reactions: PowerT1998

Yes, I received the same "ship sometime in March" email 8 hours before receiving an email from DJI confirming shipping with a tracking number. FedEx now shows delivery this Friday, originating in Austell, Georgia.

To add to the confusion, I received this email from DJI, the day after receiving information that my Mavic shipped yesterday:

Dear DJI Customer,
Thank you for your recent DJI Store purchase.
Our sincerest apologies for the previous order update email, stating that your Mavic Pro order would ship within the month of March 2017. Unfortunately, this information was incomplete.
Due to the upcoming Chinese New Year holidays, we have encountered unforeseen logistical problems and your Mavic Pro order may be delayed further.
However, we are doing our best and are happy to confirm that all Mavic Pro drones will ship before February 10th, based on a first-come, first-served basis.
Mavic Pro orders with accessories will be split and we will ship the Mavic Pro before February 10th with accessories (currently unavailable) shipping later.
Again, our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay.
We will be in touch with you during February with more details. When your order ships, we will send you an email with a specific delivery date and tracking information.
Should you have any questions, please contact our dedicated customer support team at [email protected].
Thank you for choosing DJI.
The DJI Store

I'm really hoping the FedEx shipping info is correct. I also ordered a few accessories with it, so hopefully I don't receive a small package of extra blades and no drone!

Just finished chatting online with DJI, after placing an order almost 2 weeks ago, and them saying 5 days shipping. Was told earlier this week, that it would ship on or before today the 26th. Nothing changed as of yet today, so I went to their online chat again, and was told due to extremely high sales, they were not able to meet the advertised shipping times. And now my order was hopefully going to ship mid Feb, hopefully...
As we were chatting I checked out amazon.ca and they have 9 flymore packages in stock, placed my order there, guaranteed delivery 2 days. So when it arrives, I will cancel my DJI order.

Yea all this is confusing for everyone. Not sure as to what DJI does as far as orders and who's first come. Canceled my order last Monday with Drone world after they sent email out about not shipping until late March.Drone world Refunded money on Wednesday of last week and ordered straight from DJI Thursday afternoon 1-19-16. Got shipping notice yesterday and it is in Austell Ga. and delivery says Friday. I live in Fuquay NC. ........What's weird is I received a email Monday that all shipping from DJI would be March, so I guess I got lucky! Not sure where it originated from as fedex tracking only shows it originated in GA. It's at FedEx location locally now and scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I do know the minute I paid (used PayPal)it showed paid status on both sides. I don't think it's fair some have ordered before me and haven't received any confirmation but, I'm not refusing delivery!

Well after getting all kinds of emails saying all kinds of dates and delays, I was getting close to giving up- and today the 4th blue dot is lit, and says its shipping.....still no tracking number- but atleast "something" happened!!
Hoping to have it soon- but not betting on anything yet......

Getting really cheesed off with all the waiting! Ordered a fly more on 7th October with Heliguy and waited until the DJI announcement on shipping in early January. Cancelled on the 13th Jan and ordered a flyless and some accessories. Right now I'm at 10 business days since then. DJI chat thought that it would be handed to a courier today but nothing. No blue dot. No disappearing refund button and no email. These people, DJI, REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO COMMUNICATE!!!

Wow landcruzr, we're in perfect synch here! Received my tracking number at 6:30 for a Wednesday delivery!

BossRob: The fact that you don't see the 'Return Order button might be good news! Mine went away yesterday which means that my order must have been past the point of no return so hang in there!

Anyone in canada looking, London drugs on line has fly more combos in stock.
I ordered mine yesterday, shipped today.

Anyone in canada looking, London drugs on line has fly more combos in stock.
I ordered mine yesterday, shipped today.
Best buy fly less but coming tuesday ordered today

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC