DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Towering orbit shot

13lade12unner

Reactions
Not sure if I'm calling the shot by its correct name but I'm looking for the easiest way to launch the drone directly above me with the camera facing directly down and raising up while doing 360's . Are there flight modes that can help with that or do I have to fly it manually ? I'm looking for that cool rising 360 shot !!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Whats wrong with simply taking off to about a 10 foot elevation hover, point the camera straight down, center yourself under it, start recording and give it some power to climb while holding in left or right with the left stick?
Seems pretty straight forward to me unless you are looking for something I missed.:confused:

Manual is the way to go, and considering the size of the controller it would not be that visible during the flight if you wanted to appear controller free.

If you wanted to go automatic and wave both arms at the same time then Autoflight Logic Autopilot has a mode that would help called Cruise. Its an iOS application though so depends on what you use when flying.

if you want to fly up and rotate/spiral around using manual controls it'll do it just fine. Might drift a bit but nothing major.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent