DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Transferring Flight Data from phone to phone?

Cerberus

Reactions
Well, you guys know when you open Go 4 and tap on that arrow looking thing and it pops up a new window showing how many flights you made, how far you ever flew, How high and how fast and so on?

Well, I'm thinking of using my other android phone to fly in future but I can't seem to find a way to transfer those data from my previous android to this new one..

Is it possible?

Well, you guys know when you open Go 4 and tap on that arrow looking thing and it pops up a new window showing how many flights you made, how far you ever flew, How high and how fast and so on?

Well, I'm thinking of using my other android phone to fly in future but I can't seem to find a way to transfer those data from my previous android to this new one..

Is it possible?
Inside your flight record screen, you need to 'Sync your flight records' by tapping the cloud icon on top right corner of your Android phone. Once you do the same on your new mobile device, they all should appear there.

Reactions: Cerberus
Inside your flight record screen, you need to 'Sync your flight records' by tapping the cloud icon on top right corner of your Android phone. Once you do the same on your new mobile device, they all should appear there.

Thankz bro.. No way to do it manually?

Thankz bro.. No way to do it manually?

Not aware if it can be done manually by just transferring from one device to the other.

You can give it a try. Connect your older Android device to a computer via USB cable and go to "DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord”. Copy that file to your computer. Now connect your newer Android device to the computer and try to copy that file to a similar location. Not sure if this will work, sorry not an Android user.

Reactions: Cerberus
Not aware if it can be done manually by just transferring from one device to the other.

You can give it a try. Connect your older Android device to a computer via USB cable and go to "DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord”. Copy that file to your computer. Now connect your newer Android device to the computer and try to copy that file to a similar location. Not sure if this will work, sorry not an Android user.

Alright, Will do.. Thanks for the tips

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada