DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Traveling to Denmark

TheEdge

Reactions
I will be in Denmark on business at the end of January, and I was wondering if anyone knows the current rules for drones there. I would love to take my Mavic with me on the trip.

My initial research shows some pending legislation in 2016, but nothing more.

New rules from September 2016: As a non-certified drone pilot (you will be as a tourist):

Drone rules:
  • Drone driver is responsible for compliance with applicable rules on photography in public and private places.
  • Maximum allowable altitude is 100 m and you need to constantly see the drone.
  • Drones over 7 kg must only fly from the approved model airfield and requires a liability.
    Drones may weigh 25 kg.
  • Overflight of people are not allowed, and the lives and property should not be exposed to danger.
  • Distance to the lanes on the public aerodromes must be at least 5 km and at military air bases at least 8 km.
  • Distance to major public roads and urban areas must be at least 150 m. See the new rules for flying in urban areas here .
  • Overflying densely populated areas, including holiday home areas and inhabited camping is not allowed.
  • Drones must give way to all manned aircraft.
(Google translate from the official Dainish site about drone flying)

One addendum, if you stay below 40m, you are allowed to flyt to 2 km distances to the FENCE arround an airport (still observing the other rules).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000