DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Traveling to Virgin Islands, Should I Bring My Drone?

Clare_G101

Reactions
I want to because it is an absolutely gorgeous place, but I am worried about going through customs going there and heading back, is there a likelihood that it will get taken? I am fine with being pulled aside for those "not-so-random" extra security checks, I just don't want it taken, has anyone else had any bad experiences? Or even good experiences to calm my nerves, thanks!

What do you mean by "just do it and report us?"
I guess he has never been to virgin island so no idea about will or will not your drone get taken by the custom instead he asked u to check for yourself and let him know

Check this thread
US Virgin Islands
I dont know whether it is the same island ot not

US Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands? Which island? Be aware that St. John is mostly National Park territory. Getting caught flying in a national park can get your drone confiscated.

US Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands? Which island? Be aware that St. John is mostly National Park territory. Getting caught flying in a national park can get your drone confiscated.
US ones :D ! And okay, thanks! :D

Guys, as i see many of us are kinda lost regarding to traveling with our drones. Since i did not found any good sheet regarding to this i created a sub page on my website. Drone owners like us can easily check and filter departure and arrival and check if anything to worry about or we should be aware before our trip.

» Drone Airplane Regulations and Tips

To avoid any spam flood the submissions will be reviewed within 12-24 hours, but after time this can be incredible handy for all of us. If you have any experience please share with us.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore