DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trying to activate??

BigAl KY

Reactions
I am "dumb" After flying P4 and P4+, I thought I would try the Mavic. So I have everything all set up, but I do not see the screen to activate it? I have gone over numerous times to no avail. So what am I missing? Is there a step by step by step instructions somewhere that I don't see or find?

Thanks for your help:)

Al

What do you see in DJI GO 4 when you start it up?

It is telling me that the Mavic is disconnected and to the right I have N/A

It seems the remote controller is not connected to your mobile device. Try removing the cable from the remote controller on the left side and connect a cable to the USB port on the bottom of the remote controller.

Be sure to unplug anything plugged into the side of the remote.... when using the bottom center access.

That is done. I need to find the page where it allows me to activate the Mavic. I am just baffled.

Hmmmm I guess I am trying all routes. Just need to find the page to activate the Mavic.

Are you using Go or Go4. Mavic only works with Go4. Are you sure the Mavic and the remote is paired together?

Last edited:
Hi, dumb question but did you presed once and again press and hold power button on mavic remote to power it. I just got Mavic and had this kind of silly problem.

Best regards

Lukas

Any idea what fixed it?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54