DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Turn on/off front led missing from android app

gregw

Reactions
When I first received my Mavic, I turned off the front LED. Now, I would like to turn them back on and only have them off when recording. However, going to the latest version of the app on Android, "MC Settings", "Advanced Settings", the option to turn off the front LED, which was below the "Smart Return Home" switch, is no longer there. Where do I go to turn on the front LED?

Never mind... Just found out that the option was removed... Have to set one of the "C" buttons to turn on/off the LED. That's the problem with the app that constantly updates, and having features continuously evolving... What was there in an older version of the app is no longer there..

When I first received my Mavic, I turned off the front LED. Now, I would like to turn them back on and only have them off when recording. However, going to the latest version of the app on Android, "MC Settings", "Advanced Settings", the option to turn off the front LED, which was below the "Smart Return Home" switch, is no longer there. Where do I go to turn on the front LED?
It looks like it is under the camera settings now. But that being said mine are off and I cannot get them to turn back on so...

Sent from my SM-N920V using MavicPilots mobile app

It looks like it is under the camera settings now. But that being said mine are off and I cannot get them to turn back on so...

Sent from my SM-N920V using MavicPilots mobile app

The switch under the camera settings is just to automatically turn off the forward LED when you are filming video or taking a photo. It does not turn on the LED.. To actually turn the front LED back on, you need to go to the menu that specifies the action for "C1" or "C2" switch, scroll down the action list and you will find an option to turn the front LED on/off. Simply select that option, click the switch once to turn the front LED on, then reselect the option that you really want to use on that switch when you fly.

I have my front leds on C2 which worked fine at home but wouldn't turn them on in flight for some reason.. I've only done 2 flights so far, will try again today.

I had the same problem i couldnt turn them back on but found another switch in a different menu to turn them back on they are ok now

Sent from my SM-N910F using MavicPilots mobile app

I had the same problem i couldnt turn them back on but found another switch in a different menu to turn them back on they are ok now

Sent from my SM-N910F using MavicPilots mobile app
Hi what menu was the switch in? Also was it android or iPhon?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair