DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tutorial Videos?

Nuno Sac

Reactions
Why DJI not publish tutorial videos of Mavic? They just published some technical videos. It was important, as for the phantom series, have videos of the unboxing and first steps. Does anyone know why have not they done? Are there alternatives?

There are plenty of videos on Youtube, from unboxing to how to use the different functions....Just do a search, and you'll find all the information you need.

Why DJI not publish tutorial videos of Mavic? They just published some technical videos. It was important, as for the phantom series, have videos of the unboxing and first steps. Does anyone know why have not they done? Are there alternatives?

You've not see any of the thousands of unboxing videos on YouTube? There are a few tutorials being posted. People going through the menu settings, a few on tips, etc.

Nuno Sac, you can find some helpful videos at MavicHelp.com. I'm adding more as I find them.

Reactions: MavicMic
I did a brief intro "after unboxing" - you can find others which cover every detail on YT and Vimeo (by others).

Reactions: dam
I'm glad you asked for this. There are other people out there who haven't done their research or have never flown drones before, and they are posting their broken Mavics on Youtube. Not trying to be all high and mighty, but I registered with the FAA (got my FAA stickers), flew drone simulators, and read/watched everything I could about drones before I even received and flew my first drone (Yuneec Typhoon Q500+, great drone). So many out there don't even register with the FAA. Also, all my flying on the simulators, the movements of the drone via the sticks of the controller became 2nd nature.

Just saw a video on Youtube about a guy in Chicago, flying his Mavic in a small backyard. His drone was drifting towards a wall because of wind, but because he wasn't well versed on the sticks, and because his drone's orientation was backwards because he had it facing him (camera-wise), instead of flying away from the wall, he pushed it into the wall. Breaking his Gimbal. Newbies should always practice on big open areas. Not small back yards.

Reactions: dam

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007