DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Twitter feed with real-time Mavic availability for pickup in Apple Store

afaafad

Reactions
Updated my script to post availability for Mavic and Mavic battery for pickup the same day at all stores in US. It scrapes all stores nationwide once every 40 seconds or so

DJI Mavic in Apple (@djimavic_apple) | Twitter

If you see availability, you should be able to reserve the item online in Apple Store and then pick it up an hour or so later at the physical store

Enjoy.

Updated my script to post availability for Mavic and Mavic battery for pickup the same day at all stores in US. It scrapes all stores nationwide once every 40 seconds or so

If you see availability, you should be able to reserve the item online in Apple Store and then pick it up an hour or so later at the physical store

Enjoy.
Thank you for posting. I am following this on Twitter. To confirm this will only show inventory when a store has 3+ units on hand?

Yep, I think apple does not show availability online if it's only one or two units.

You sir, are a genius.
Ahhhhh, reading is fundamental. That'll teach me to read the whole sentence before jumping. I got so excited because I thought this was for actual Mavic drone in store tracking, not just batteries. And you are correct, I am NO genius, but thanks for calling me sir ;-).

Script tracks DJI Mavic drone itself too - it's just none are available right now in US in Apple stores.

Well done sir. Posted my thanks! :)

Enjoy.

You rock! Just found me two batteries for my quad that arrives next Wednesday in Louisiana. I had pretty much given up on getting multiple batteries until the new year. Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143