DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Two issues

acrotrainer

Reactions
Disclaimer- I JUST downloaded and installed the newest update and am about to go outside and fly as soon as I'm off work.

Issue 1) Upon takeoff (auto or manual) the Mavic just keeps gaining altitude... for a solid 10-20 seconds after takeoff I have to fight it going up by controlling it manually- if I let go of the stick it just keeps going up. Eventually it stops fighting me and hovers.

Issue 2) After making a recording I tried using the app's built in movie maker, which I was quite impressed with as far as auto editing went. After I made my alterations I hit complete and it starts do download. Every single time it reaches 97% the app crashes and starts over. I've tried restarting the app- the phone- reinstalling the app.

Maybe just a controller calibration?
Mine did same thing out of the box.

After the last update the Mavic did stop at the correct height again. The app, however, remains a bit of a pain. Hope they're just working things out!

600 is better than 500 or 550, but I was having issues so went back to 400 and have had no issues so far (fingers crossed)
Also went to flying exclusively with ipad

Reactions: acrotrainer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya