DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Two new DJI Drones : Racing / Industrial

Like I need another racing drone....

Yep ,gotta get one .

The Matrice 200 looks really good. I have a large 810 size hexa, and lugging it around is a mission. This Matrice has so much potential. I mean dual gimbals, top mounted!!! Take my money...

Reactions: ACR
Like I need another racing drone....

Yep ,gotta get one .

Looks like they've gone all out to dominate.
The Matrice 200 looks really good. I have a large 810 size hexa, and lugging it around is a mission. This Matrice has so much potential. I mean dual gimbals, top mounted!!! Take my money...

Offhand I wonder if carrying three cameras is in the power envelope. I suspect it is but with a major hit on battery time. (Not sure what missions could use three cameras...)

I'm still working on my nuclear power system for drones but having problems getting uranium to print accurately in the 3D printer. And the rules and regulations! Surely there's an exception for drones?

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayerstwin
Holy molly. Water resistant, freezing temp resistant, and magnetic interference resistant GPS. I'll stick with my Mav cause it's all I need (and at the right price). But, WOW. DJI staying out in front in all sectors.

flying a racing drone is like flying a $25 mini toy drone (unpredictable)... unless you have a BIG open space expect to crash crash and crash... it's not like the Mavic it won't be avoiding obstacles.

also keep in mind these are all modules not full drones, you still have to build it.

flying a racing drone is like flying a $25 mini toy drone (unpredictable)... unless you have a BIG open space expect to crash crash and crash... it's not like the Mavic it won't be avoiding obstacles
Yeah... I can hardly wait!

Hmm I guess all those people that claim you don't need a cheap drone to teach you how to fly wont be buying this then.. Nah they will and they'll crash lol.

I wonder how the hardcore racing crowd is going to react to this, will they hate on it or will they love it. Some people in the racing community hate on DJI.

Last edited:
Hmm I guess all those people that claim you don't need a cheap drone to teach you how to fly wont be buying this then.. Nah they will and they'll crash lol.

I wonder how the hardcore racing crowd is going to react to this, will they hate on it or will they love it. Some people in the racing community hate on DJI.

It looks like a good piece of kit. I have two aliens and I'd buy the DJI drone (depending on price of course).

I know at drone meet ups I go to the crowd tends to split between racers and DJI guys. Everyone gets along, and I'm usually with the racers flying fpv.

But then I got my Mavic, and I get it now lol. Its a completely different flying experience with a different set of satisfying rewards. It scratches a different itch sort of speak.

Reactions: No1much and Kestrel
Yeah, this DJI racing drone is going to leave some drone racing purists a little irritated. They're gonna need a stiff drink to wash down some of that crow. It's pretty impressive.

Reactions: Kestrel
Yeah, this DJI racing drone is going to leave some drone racing purists a little irritated. They're gonna need a stiff drink to wash down some of that crow. It's pretty impressive.

Yeah it looks promising. The Rotor Riot guys tested it and it looks like it has some promise, which says a lot because they are some of the best FPV pilots.

Yeah it looks promising. The Rotor Riot guys tested it and it looks like it has some promise, which says a lot because they are some of the best FPV pilots.

Thanks for sharing. They've bagged on DJI before, but it seemed like a pretty fair assessment from the RR guys.

Only thing is I'm not a huge fan of the all in one ESC and FC. I'd rather burn up one motor and one ESC instead of having to replace all of them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest