DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Two RCers from Caldwell each waiting for shipment!!

grizzard

Reactions
Old people like toys too .... I'm 79 and a much younger good friend both have one on order. We've been YouTubing in the interim and we should be spec'd up ... at least somewhat by the time it gets here! His wife says we are "YouTube" junkies. Ok ... maybe we'll start a club ..."YouTube Unanimous" ... or something.

Welcome to our newest forum grizzard :)
And ya not old just mature . Good luck ;)

We appreciate! And uh .... sadly, some days are more mature than others.;)

Old people like toys too .... I'm 79 and a much younger good friend both have one on order. We've been YouTubing in the interim and we should be spec'd up ... at least somewhat by the time it gets here! His wife says we are "YouTube" junkies. Ok ... maybe we'll start a club ..."YouTube Unanimous" ... or something.

Ha I'm youtubing too, even had to resort to reading the manual which probably isn't a bad thing! And not in the first flush of youth either.

Ha I'm youtubing too, even had to resort to reading the manual which probably isn't a bad thing! And not in the first flush of youth either.
Ah yes .... lots of excellent information out there.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: grizzard
Thank you much. Until it gets here I am refreshing my past RC experience with a Syma X5 (that came yesterday). Even though I am an experienced RC pilot flying a drone is not the same. Plus it's been 30 years ago!! There is no reference for front versus rear on a drone for (no vertical tail for visual reference, so you can fly backwards and sideways with a drone and the "front" is not necessarily the direction of travel, but if you did that with a RC airplane ... people would look at you funny!) To assist in the visual (in my basement) I have painted the forward facing booms with bright orange fingernail polish. and the rear with black stripes, and today's goal is to remove the prop guards and spray the rear with black paint, and the front with red paint. One foot at a time ... I'll get there!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya