DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK Locations

Nirwin

Reactions
Looking to find some great locations to go and fly in the UK that would obviously look spectacular by air.
Any suggestions?

I'm in London, and can't fly much so looking to get out more to other places no too far away seeing as I own no vehicle...

Nirwin, if you'd on the south west side of London, jump on the A3 and head out to Newlands Corner near Guildford. It's up on a hill so you can fly over lower land and view from up high - keeping that essential line of sight.

I'm still looking for other locations, but I'm tempted to have a go at filming the Abbey ruins in Ripley at some point.

I'm in Dorset like you majaribio and we have a wealth of great coastline to video

... avoid the bits of it owned by the National Trust though, no drone flying there without prior approval...

... avoid the bits of it owned by the National Trust though, no drone flying there without prior approval...
That's why I bought a mavic, and getting up early beats the the wardens. :p:p
I'm a respectable photographer when I'm walking with my SLR sized shoulder bag:rolleyes::rolleyes:.. containing ........... you know what
Then over a hill and I tranform into Drone Man :eek::eek: .....lol;)

That's why I bought a mavic, and getting up early beats the the wardens. :p:p
I'm a respectable photographer when I'm walking with my SLR sized shoulder bag:rolleyes::rolleyes:.. containing ........... you know what
Then over a hill and I tranform into Drone Man :eek::eek: .....lol;)

LMAO :p I thought i was the only one that did this I will be DroneMan2 then :rolleyes:

Reactions: mikee1554
Any recommendations for locations in or around Southern London?

Don't have a car so need to be accessible by public transport.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143