DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK Mavic Pro owners? (fly more combo)

Srisport

Reactions
Hi All,

Just wondering if anybody in the UK has recently ordered and received their Mavic Pro fly more combo with in a month of ordering.

When speaking with DJI in chat they confirm that they have them in stock but i have my doubts on how true these statements are sometimes.

Regards.

Ordered a Fly More Tuesday with DJI, arrived this afternoon.
It came from Reading, so they must have a warehouse full of them down there.

Wow so 2 days from the time you ordered?

Im also going to order with DJI, looks like all the third party sellers can't get their hands on them till at least late March/April

Regards.

yeah, was pretty much 48 hours from hitting pay to it being at my door. Just got to get home from work now & hope there's still a bit of light left for a quick fly.

yeah, was pretty much 48 hours from hitting pay to it being at my door. Just got to get home from work now & hope there's still a bit of light left for a quick fly.
Very Jealous,

Im hoping to get mine in time for when we travel to america at the end of March for 3 weeks.

Hope yours isn't defective like some have experienced

Ordered yesterday, it's being delivered tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

This is good news for the ones who ordered direct from DJI, my payment has been confirmed which according to DJI means they have a drone in stock and now just need to ship it to my home address :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR