DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK NTAS App

Anthony

Reactions
Hi who is useing the NTAS app ?

I have this installed along with UAV Forcast but they seemto hold different data ... are other people having the same issue or have i got something set wrong ??

Eg ....

UAV Forcast has me in a D Class zone but NTAS does not show this D Class zone ...

Last edited:
Yeah I use the NTAS app, it's a double check for what airspace restrictions are around, I also double check notams if I'm going somewhere odd for temporary restrictions.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Anthony
Yeah I use the NTAS app, it's a double check for what airspace restrictions are around, I also double check notams if I'm going somewhere odd for temporary restrictions.

So is my D Class zone correct even if it does not show on NTAS ??

NATS should be up to date however unfortunately you will need to check on a vfr aeronautical chart to be certain. If you have an android you can download an app called UK AA (the app is NATS approved) that has sectional charts that are kept upto date which also overlay Notams, but it's not fool proof only way to be sure is an upto date vfr chart

Reactions: Anthony
NATS should be up to date however unfortunately you will need to check on a vfr aeronautical chart to be certain. If you have an android you can download an app called UK AA (the app is NATS approved) that has sectional charts that are kept upto date which also overlay Notams, but it's not fool proof only way to be sure is an upto date vfr chart

Thanks for the help i will also install UK AA as i really want to make sure i am operating in unrestricted air space .... half the problem with getting into trouble is knowing your getting into trouble :)

Reactions: Pittnuma
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots