DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK Pilots - in the south

Cool.. I fly at Waterhall mostly, loads of space. I have flown at the Rec but not for a while now. I'll be taking the Mavic for the maiden flight Saturday if you're about.. :)
Often fly at waterhall. No sign of the mavic, ordered 6 Nov.

Haha, if you say so. :p

Maybe meet you sometime in 2017 for a flight somewhere if DJI ever get round to shipping me my drone!

Just joshing mate! If you get yours before me then I ll certainly come take a look during your maiden flight and vice versa as well! Keep in the loop.

Just joshing mate! If you get yours before me then I ll certainly come take a look during your maiden flight and vice versa as well! Keep in the loop.

I will do, although I'm not holding out much hope of this arriving any time soon. I ordered on Oct 19th, so am a long way down the list.

I will do, although I'm not holding out much hope of this arriving any time soon. I ordered on Oct 19th, so am a long way down the list.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered mine 30th oct from Jessops so you should still be ahead of me!

I ordered mine 30th oct from Jessops so you should still be ahead of me!

Ah, fair enough! I was hoping to have mine before Christmas but I'm guessing that won't be happening. Maybe my birthday instead ...

Yeah I'm Peacehaven based at the moment, still no date for mine from heliguy but I've almost forgotten about it now, guess it'll get here when it gets here.
Will have to do a meet when we have the mavics, maybe in time for next summer.

Hi I'm from Milford, not far from Guildford.
I ordered from Jessops on the 1st October and received it on the Saturday 3rd Dec (went to pick it up)

From Welling in Kent on the border of London, south coast is only a short drive away. No idea when I'll get the drone though:(

I just received my shipping notification. Should arrive on 22 Dec via DHL.

For reference, I ordered the FlyMore Combo on 19th October direct from DJI.

Woo! \o/

Last edited:
It arrived today. Few days earlier than I expected. Was dark though, so not been out to fly it yet. Hopefully tomorrow morning before work ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest