DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK Pilots - in the south

Well that's not far at all! How is everyone finding their mavic' so far? Mine is performing exactly as expected... very happy

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Well that's not far at all! How is everyone finding their mavic' so far? Mine is performing exactly as expected... very happy

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm finding mine amazing and scary at the same time.
It's easy enough to fly (I recommend control option 3 for any gamers out there) but I'm also petrified it's going to fly off or crash somewhere.
I was flying around Picket Post in The New Forest yesterday, it was getting dark-ish but was quite moggy and I'd lose visual sight of it after 300m, even when I flash the red lights I couldn't see it (front light toggle is my C1).
It's also amazing in sport mode. I just shoots across the sky.

Fingers crossed for some clear skies over xmas so I can get it out some more.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Managed to squeeze in a maiden flight this morning between dropping my daughter at nursery and starting work. What an amazing little machine!

e64055cce127f9bbee53fc41e0d652bf.jpg

Live in Warwickshire, work in Bedfordshire (and Northern Finland!), boat in Southampton.

Mavic arrived a week ago so I'm getting used to it and all the features. First impressions are it's not as nice to fly as my P3P but the size ... OMG! Incredible.

Looking forward to trying out the Active Track on the boat next week, weather gods permitting. If it all goes horribly wrong it'll be a very short ownership experience!

Live in Barnet north of London and drive all over Hertfordshire for locations. If my Mavic ever arrives (Heliguy) I'm sure we will be in spring and goid weather for flying :)

Sent from my GT-P5210 using MavicPilots mobile app

Hi all, Drone ordered in December have ordered from Maplins aswell now so hope to get one by end of the month fingers crossed....

I'm in SW London too and love to do a meet when i get it as i am a complete novice!

Got mine on 3rd Jan - been out everyday since - Boxhill, Ranmore etc around Dorking.

Picked up mine on Friday from London Camera Exchange, not had a chance yet to fly, hopefully this weekend. Live in Upminster so will be flying around Essex/London area mostly.

Reactions: Rangerdave
I'm getting a bit fed up of the weather - getting very little chance to actually fly the blooming' thing! Now got three batteries as well, so (hopefully) will get out and about soon. Looking out the window and it's ...... snowing. :-(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000