DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK Pilots - in the south

I'm near Evesham, Worcestershire, Mavic not arrived yet, but when it does, would definitely be up for a fly somewhere with other Mavers!

Hi, I'm in Uxbridge. Not sure where I will fly as I am a complete newbie. Got my Mavic last Saturday (14 Jan 17) but yet to fly due to dark and shyte weather. Would love to meet any other flyers in 50 mile radius, preferably out of London. Cheers.

Hi
Bedfordshire checking in [emoji106]Got my Mavic 9th January and still just the one test flight so far...(weather)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Watching from the sidelines in the Surrey/Hampshire borders ;-)

I'm in Knaphill, Woking and the Mavic arrives tomorrow. Any recommendations of locations around the woking/Guildford area?

I just checked the small park near work (leatherhead) where I used to go fly my micro drone and it's just inside the CAA London zone. Not sure a problem with a short range low flying micro drone but I won't risk that location with a Mavic

Sent from my SM-G920F using MavicPilots mobile app

I'm in Knaphill, Woking and the Mavic arrives tomorrow. Any recommendations of locations around the woking/Guildford area?

I just checked the small park near work (leatherhead) where I used to go fly my micro drone and it's just inside the CAA London zone. Not sure a problem with a short range low flying micro drone but I won't risk that location with a Mavic

Sent from my SM-G920F using MavicPilots mobile app

Bit of a challenge as much of the local land is military firing ranges and/or under the flightpath for Farnborough/Heathrow/Gatwick ;-)

I know, I'm resigned to having to venture a little further away when I want to fly. It not all bad, as it forces me to find locations worth filming.

I know, I'm resigned to having to venture a little further away when I want to fly. It not all bad, as it forces me to find locations worth filming.

Likewise and accepting that it's an early morning activity ;)

Well the common/park that I was hoping to have my first flight today is a no-go. Had a quick read of the By-Laws on the notice board at the entrance and there is was, near the bottom, no flying of any model aircraft permitted.

I am making it my mission this weekend to find somewhere to fly it, even if that means my parents' back garden when I visit on Sunday.

Greets from SW London - I'm between the parks (Battersea and Clapham Common).
Thank the lord above these parks are drone friendly and the council haven't banned anything on them!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka